Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB) has published Scholarship application notice from the students who have passed the School Leaving Certificate (SLC) Examination-2072 regularly from the Public School.
This scholarship is for the academic year 2073/74 and the scholarship will be conferred from Student Scholarship Bank. This scholarships aims to provide free plus two educations for the students of public school, and the target group of this scholarship programs are Dalit, disabled person, Children of Martyr, Indigenous nationalities and economically poor students etc.
Application deadline: Scholarship application must be submitted in prescribed format on or before Ashad 27, 2073 BS.
Eligibility and Required documents
- Photocopy of Marksheet or marksheet downloaded from internet.
- For those students whose status (eg. Indigenous, dalit etc) is not clear from thieir surname, they have to submit recommendation letters of official organisation.
- For the students who want to pursue Science and Management, they must have secured atleast 60% and 55% in SLC exam respectively.
- Recommendation will be done according to merit list.
- Scholarships examination will be held on 2073 Sharwan 1, Saturday at 10 am in the district offices of Higher Secondary Education board or in zonal office.
See the full details below.